Share Your Story of Hearing Loss for a Chance to Win Free Hearing Aids
To celebrate the holidays by giving back to the community, The Hearing Center is hosting a contest to find the most compelling story of how hearing loss has impacted their patients’ lives and the lives of those around them.
- Post a story no longer than 250 words about how hearing loss has affected your life or that of a loved one.
- Stories must be posted to The Hearing Center’s Facebook wall between November 26 (Thanksgiving Day) and midnight on Christmas Day.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Visitors of the Facebook page will be able to vote by “Liking” the page, and then “Liking” their favorite story.
- All votes must be in by midnight on Christmas Day.
The winner will be selected on January 2, 2016 and awarded one free pair of hearing aids, fitted and personalized by The Hearing Center’s hearing care experts!